Thursday, February 21, 2008

Finished BRD!

Aaah!  Tonight I finally managed to finish BRD, after two previously unsuccessful attempts.  I remember when I first saw Blackrock Mountain and the entrance into the instance, I was so impressed by how enormous it was.  Although it's a bit on the long side I had fun.  The bar area is super creepy to me.  Everyone in the bar is so....little, lol.  Little and drunk and the random laughter just seems on the creepy side...  Anyways, I happened to be the only caster with a party of mail and plate wearers, so I conveniently ended up with all the nice cloth items that dropped. I now have mostly blues. I ended up with some good +int and spell bonuses.  Also, I won some of the black diamonds that drop so I think that should help me with JC, I suppose I could go check the list of supplies if I wasn't so lazy at the moment. :P Even though we didn't finish the first two times I tried, the parties were still really good and enthusiastic.  Some highlights:
 
Warrior: "...! :D!"  (after giving out Prayer of Fortitude buff)

"...Statues must be terrified of this place!" (in the manufactory, where giant pieces of statues hang from hooks)

"Get off get off my turn!" (waiting in line to sit on the emperor's throne ^_^)


No comments: