Tuesday, February 19, 2008

peaceful night of WoW

Last night I had the evening to myself so I decided to spend it playing some WoW, of course!  Joined a Sunken Temple group for fun mainly, I only had one little quest left for ST.  It's great when a group goes well and there are few to no wipes, everyone seems to know what they are doing and no one is stupid.  It went pretty well, and we managed to do everything in the instance I think.  I leveled to 53, got myself some new gear (I have almost all blues now), and talked with my friend about the myriad potentials of this game.  There are so many aspects of this game that can be a game within the larger universe if you let it: professions, moneymaking, fishing, etc.   Moneymaking on this game fascinates me, maybe because I wish I was better at it in real life...? ^_^  Right now I have 466 gold, which isn't bad for a level 53 I guess.  I plan on creating an article within the next couple of days of moneymaking tricks I personally like.  I do not use any mods atm, since I have heard too many horror stories of how they mess up your computer, but my friend made some recommendations and I might just add the auctioneer or cartographer one.  We'll see.  Five more levels until Outland!!

No comments: