Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Billy the cute little Dranei refugee kid

I did it. I reached level 58, and Tyramisu's got her little butt in Outlands! It's pretty cool so far, although my joy was somewhat dampened by the level of extreme lag I experience in Shattrath. (But that's probably my crappy computer more than anything else). My friend in real life and level 70 priest Starbelly is supernice and decided to play tour guide, showing me around and helping me get FPs. I was like a little kid, running around and looking at stuff whilst Starbelly graciously saved my butt numerous times as I did so. I haven't explored much so far, but I've learned this: While everything in Outlands looks cool, most if not all of it seems to be out to kill you. Dangerous things so far include: monsters that attack you from the sky, monsters that came straight out of the movie Tremors, monsters that are as big as buildings, and monsters that look like pretty butterflies but will tear your limbs apart if you get too close. The only safe discovery I seem to have made so far is this:




Billy the cute little Dranei refugee kid. He looks harmless enough right? ...Right?

Well, I'm off to explore (and die) some more. I wonder how much XP I can get off simply discovering new zones?

1 comment:

Shadowshook said...

I cant wait to see the Outland. I'm a lvl 57 Druid, "Shadowshook" so it wont be long for me now. Keep us updated so I'll know what to expect. Your fan, Shookie.